ISIS has allegedly announced their new nursing school, which they plan to open soon, is now accepting applications, wrote Vocativ. The ad was published on Twitter by a group of anti-ISIS activists in the city of Raqqa, the so-called “ISIS capital” in Eastern Syria.
According to the ad, the ISIS nursing degree will take one year to complete, consisting of four academic semesters. The ad lists the admission requirements for prospective students:
- All candidates must be between 18-25 years of age.
- All candidates must know English.
- All candidates must pass a test before going to school.
- All candidates must pass a personal interview.
- All candidates must be high school graduates with a major in science.
- Alumni will be deployed across the Islamic State territories after graduation according to the graduate’s grades.
- The graduates will be obligated to work at the Islamic State institutions for at least two years.
- Excellent graduates could apply for the ISIS medical school.